As we approach the holiday season and the upcoming new year, Tim & Julie Schnepp and the team at RE/MAX Legacy have been reflecting back on 2016 and wanted to share a few thoughts…
We are full of GRATITUDE for each of our clients throughout the years! We are so grateful for you and your support of us and our business. It’s a true honor to help so many families and individuals buy and sell homes! We are looking forward to continuing to serve you for MANY years to come!
We are growing! We have welcomed FIVE new agents in 2016 and are continuing to add to the team and to the office. Our goal is to serve Central Indiana to the very best of our abilities and that means GROWTH. We grow in numbers, we grow in skill, knowledge, ability and more. Part of our goal included the opening of a SECOND franchise location in Noblesville. Our team and agents now serve clients out of both of our locations.
Our commitment is to continue to be on the cutting edge, on top of the market and to stay ahead of the curve. Did you know, we have consistently ranked TOP 10 out of all RE/MAX Agents in Indiana?
Our final thought for this year is YOU – We are here to serve, protect, negotiate, guide and help you meet your goals in buying or selling your home. With you in mind, we are deeply committed to continually developing in order to serve you better.
When you’re planning your next move, give Tim and Julie a call and put our 25 years of experience to work for you. Call (765) 778-3573 today.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Looking forward to serving you in 2017
Notable Highlights from 2016
- Closed 165 transaction sides! That is 165 homes sold by RE/MAX Legacy YTD in 2016 (and counting)
- Since 2010 RE/MAX Legacy has sold 836 homes
- The Schnepp Home Selling Team consistently ranked TOP 10 for RE/MAX teams in Indiana and even topped the list at #2 in March and #3 for NOVEMBER!
- RE/MAX Legacy achieved Chairman’s Club level placing us in the TOP 2% of our RE/MAX network
- After 12 years of serving clients out of our Pendleton office, we EXPANDED into Noblesville to better reach our entire Central Indiana client base
- We gained 5 new agents through the year and now have 9 full-time real estate professionals ready to serve you
- RE/MAX Legacy is the first RE/MAX franchise to open in Pendleton as well as Noblesville
- Julie Schnepp was appointed Vice President of the Pendleton Business Association
- We became members of the Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Julie became an Ambassador for the Noblesville Chamber of Commerce as well as a Women in Noblesville committee member
- We were OVERWHELMED by the generosity of this giving community and were able to gather 540 toys for Toys for Tots of Madison County this year!
Facts about the Power behind this Brand which boasts the TOP of the TOP real estate agents throughout the world
- Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX agents sell more real estate than any other brand.
- RE/MAX: The #1 name in real estate.
- #1 in brand awareness.
- Buyers and sellers think of RE/MAX first.
- More buyers and sellers would recommend RE/MAX than any other real estate brand.
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website.
- With a presence in over 100 countries and territories, the RE/MAX network’s global footprint is unmatched by any other real estate brand. The RE/MAX brand includes 111,188 agents and 7,275 offices worldwide.
Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness.